Samuel's Sweet Shop
Talk about an exclusive! Get the inside scoop on our delicious baked treats NOW!
Read the full article below!
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
2 cups (about 8½ oz.) all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. kosher salt
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup (4 oz.) unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1½ cups peanut butter chips
12 peanut butter cups (regular size), frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350°, and line bottom and sides of a 13×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
2. In another large bowl, beat together brown sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter and melted butter with an electric mixer on medium speed, until well combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl, and beat in vanilla. Reduce speed to medium low; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add flour mixture; beat on low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in peanut butter chips.
3. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Gently press the frozen peanut butter cups evenly spaced into the dough in 3×4 rows (so that when cut into squares, there will be a peanut butter cup in the center of each blondie).
4. Bake for 20 minutes; rotate pan from front to back, and continue baking until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes more. Let cool in pan or on a wire rack.
5. Cut into 12 squares. Serve or store blondies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
Active time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Samuel's Sweet Shop
Paul knows his stuff when it comes to candy. Hear all about his love for sweets & you can even enjoy some of his all time favs (including the CLODHOPPERS) in his very own sampler!
Samuel’s Sweet Shop co-owner Paul Rudd stopped by Late Night with Seth Meyers with some sweets from Samuel’s in tow. Check out the clip below to watch Paul and Seth enjoy some delicious Andy “The Other Guy” Ostroy Rice Crispie treats.